Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookie
1/3 cup oats
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/3 banana, mashed
¼cup of unsweetened applesauce
Splash of milk (didn’t need much, as the applesauce provided moisture)
Dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
Splenda® to taste
- Throw oats, protein powder and banana into a bowl and mash them together.
- When the mixture is well distributed, add applesauce and milk to moisten the mixture.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and sweetener to taste.
- Take the oat mixture and press it onto a plate with the back of a spoon. Try to compact it down and shape it into one big cookie.
- Leave the UNCOVERED cookie in the fridge for several hours, or overnight. The cold air will harden the cookie and soften the oats slightly in the protein mixture.
- In the morning—enjoy!
Nutrition: 220 calories, 3 g of fat, 14 g of protein, 4 g of fiber