Led by Shannon, the region’s only Master Trainer, and our certified coaches, Tabata Bootcamp is an 8-week bootcamp program that will make you stronger, leaner, and healthier overall – with shorter-duration workouts!This program – named the most effective group fitness program of 2013 – combines the effectiveness of bootcamp fitness with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) including traditional Tabata drills.
Tabata Bootcamp is specifically designed to fit every fitness level, from beginner to advanced. Whether you want to lose inches or build strength and more lean muscle, this program will help you reach your goals with visible, tangible results!
Just ask Tabata Bootcamp graduates, who have many success stories – from shaving 5 minutes off a 5k to dropping more than 35 pounds and 13 inches.
About BA Fitness Tabata Bootcamp
Cost: $250 for the eight weeks, or $275 including the purchase of resistance tubing and gliding discs (half the normal retail cost) for your home workouts and our bootcamp sessions.
What the cost covers:
- Orientation session (this is where we do initial assessments, meet each other, review nutrition, do a short introductory workout, etc.)
- 3 bootcamps per week (these are 30-45 minutes, but challenging in a whole new way – less time, more results!).
- Three classes per week, time scary by season. All sessions are be at the studio, 1345-B Thomasville Road.
- 6-minute daily “homework” workouts that are designed to create a caloric afterburn all day long, and get you in the right mindset for staying fit and healthy. Every day is a different workout, focused on either core/cardio, lower body/cardio, or upper body/cardio.
- Metabolic profiling and ongoing feedback from me on how to boost your metabolism all day.
- Access to our specially designed web portal, in which you get your own personal page to access and track the daily homework and videos, track your eating, track your measurements and assessments, healthy recipes, and more. This portal also includes a community board where we can interact with fellow bootcamp students, share thoughts, complain about how sore we are or how tough the day’s “homework was,” and MOST OF ALL – where we can cheer each other on even when we aren’t at bootcamp.
- Bi-weekly assessments to track measurements, weight, and strength gains.
- Bi-weekly prizes for top bootcamp and homework completion
- RESULTS! 🙂
So what are you waiting for? Yesterday, you said “tomorrow.” Sign up for the next round of Badass Fitness Tabata Bootcamp now by clicking here, registering and going to the “enrollments” tab. Join the Badass Fitness Facebook page for weekly updates.
Stephanie Kunkel, down 37 pounds and 13+ inches in 20: It’s been 20 weeks since I started my get healthy mission. I’m so proud to say that I have lost 37 lbs and overall more than 13 inches combined from my hips, waist and thigh. Thank you so much to the #badass fitness guru Shannon Colavecchio for making me a leaner, stronger me and to everyone who has been cheering me on along the way!
Paula, busy working mom and avid runner: I have participated in Shannon’s spin classes, boot camp sessions, and TRX training. She is easily one of my true favorites in this town. She can make adjustments for varying levels of fitness among students in a single class – so that no one feels inept and everyone feels challenged. She also has a commitment to giving back in the community and backs it all up with consistently sharing stories, advice, and nutrition feedback via her awesome blog. I think she rocks, and I have seen her encourage little kids (and underprivileged teens) to start getting fit NOW – make it a habit. She’s phenomenal!
Randy Sanders, 40-something going on 25, avid mountain biker and runner: Badass Fitness turned out to be the right fit for me. Here I was in my mid 40’s attempting to take better care of myself. My body was screaming for relief from years of being overworked, a poor diet and other bad decisions that were positioning me for an early grave. I started with walking, added some light running and moved onto mountain bike riding as well. My performance and endurance was increasing, but I desired better results.
I was introduced to Shannon and her Badass Fitness Army by a fellow cyclist. I was intrigued with her bootcamp classes, even though I suspected they were out of my league. But Shannon always begins her class by telling new students to work at their own pace. It is very important to be able to make it to the end of the class and have that feeling of accomplishment. After a few classes I was hooked, and had a desire to work out that I never had before. My strength had increased, and the classes were really paying off.
Running and mountain bike riding are still a priority. But with all the bootcamps, I cannot believe how much my speed and endurance have improved. I first began to see results when running 5k’s with faster times. Also, I was able to run greater distances. I noticed very similar results in my bike riding. I now had the ability to complete longer-distance rides with better stamina. Back in the spring, I added some of Shannon’s cycling classes and core work outs to my regimen. The cardio from the spin classes continues to enhance my endurance capacity and speed. The core workouts have me feeling fit and trim.
Whether it is race for running or riding, I enter the event feeling strong and confident. I feel more youthful than I have in years, and in many cases finish the events better that individuals younger than me.
But the greatest thing about Badass Fitness is the support system that you become a part of. The friendships that are made and the encouragement that you receive are so profound, you realize there is nothing beyond your reach. Dig deep, go hard, be strong — there is no telling what the next day of being in the Badass Army will bring to you.